Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4.6 out of 5?by 5 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Qwert Generally Wonderful Move in was a nightmare; the apartment was filthy and several things broken. The staff said there had been a mistake with checking the apartment and tried their best to fix what they could; however, we were never offered a different apartment and had to make do. Since our rocky start, we have generally loved it at The Moors. Extremely friendly and obliging staff, quiet neighbors, and a very safe environment. Plus, it's within a short drive of anything you might need. Kroger is across right the street, and the beautiful Blacklick Creek Trail runs right through the backyard. Despite first impressions, it really is a good place to call home. April 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5?by maz AMAZING THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTT this is the best place that i ever been in my whole life February 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5?by Poet23 New to Columbus, and I love my home! It's clean and quiet. Which was what I wanted! Thankful I found my home!! November 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5?by Staples1234 I love my new home! I am so happy to find a place who cares about me as a resident and not just my money. I've been here for 6 months now and with no complaints! I plan to be here for a while. July 1, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5?by Don2494 Very nice The community offers everything you could want. Clean and quiet. June 23, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to The Moors at Countryview, where quality and comfort meet. Enjoy such amenities as a fitness center and swimming pool. Our on-site management will meet your needs in a friendly and efficient manner. Let The Moors at Countryview be your new home.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
Breed restrictions apply, call for details. $300 deposit, $25 monthly pet rent.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 930-3027
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Detached and Attached garages available.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: I-70 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Dunloe Elementary
- Junior High School: South Middle School
- High School: Groveport Madison High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 416
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except Tue and Thu: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM