Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by mrj27 within our price range We had a problem with our old apartment complex over billing us for after we left, but now its fixed, so maybe we will try again soon. January 17, 2013
Property OverviewSpecial: $400 off 1st month's rent on 2 bedroom townhome if you move-in by December 20, 2013 with a 13 month lease! We are also waiving application fees with a toy donation for our toys for tots campaign! Enjoy being at the center of fun and convenience at Pinewood Apartments. Our apartment community is close to great shopping, fine restaurants, and popular nightspots. At home, take advantage of our swimming pool, sundeck, and on-site laundry facilities. Our spacious apartments are just what you've been looking for. Call our leasing office today to see your new apartment at Pinewood Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- Washer and dryer connections in 2 bedroom apartments!
- Dishwasher in each unit!
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
60 pound limit, no aggressive breeds. One pet - $200 fee, $15 monthly rent; two pets - $400 fee, $25 monthly rent.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 336-4618
- Parking Lot
- Wilmington, NC
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: WAVE - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-40 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Hugh McCrae
- Elementary School: College Park
- Junior High School: Wilmington
- High School: New Hanover
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Town House
- Number of Floors: 8
- Number of Units: 384
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed