Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewWith the vintage charm of 1940's design, St. Mary's expresses the propriety and elegance of a bygone era. A distinctive apartment house of one- and two-bedroom garden apartments in a three-story brick building. Located on the Capital Area Transit (CAT) bus line, St. Mary's Apartments also offers the covenience of Cameron's Village Shopping Center with post office, grocery store, pharmacy, numerous restaurants and over 35 assorted shops and stores.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
$10 monthly, $150 non-refundable pet fee and $150 pet deposit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (919) 899-9830
- Street Parking
- Inside Belt Line
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: AMTRAK - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: CAT - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-40 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Pullen
- Elementary School: Wiley
- Junior High School: Daniels
- High School: Broughton
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Walk Up
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 12
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 07:30 PM, Except Mon and Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment