Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 2 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5?by smith65 Autumn Trace I have lived here for going on 3 years and feel comfortable and safe. These are older units but are clean with lots of storage. Maintenance takes care of emergencies promply. Office staff is very pleasant. There are multiple families who have lived here long term. I have suggested this location to many people. Good value for your money. October 23, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5?by mames Avoid I have lived here 6 months and have had to call about my dishwasher three times. It had to break three times before they would replace it and trust me when I say it was older than I am. My a/c went out for 6 days and they refused to put a credit on my account because they attempted to fix it and provided me a wall unit for 2 of those days. The maintenance men consistently leave my lights on and my a/c turned low when I am not home. There are bugs and my energy bill is through the roof due to the old appliances sucking up energy. Trust me. Don't live here. May 29, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Autumn Trace, where quality, comfort, and convenience meet. Enjoy such amenities as on-site laundry facilities, spacious closets, and cable ready apartments. Our on-site management will meet your needs in a friendly and efficient manner. Let Autumn Trace be your new home.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Breed restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (336) 790-6297
- Parking Lot
- Greensboro / Guilford County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Greensboro Transit Authority - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-40 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Lindley
- Elementary School: Morehead
- Junior High School: Kiser
- High School: Grimsley
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 206
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex, Single Family Home, Campus Area
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed