Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Gravitydood Liked it. I looked at Crossroads for several reasons. I wanted to be in the Spencerport area. I had a friend who had lived there years ago, so I was familiar with the apartments and how nice they are. I also had another friend recently move in there and he recommended it to me. I had quite a bit of correspondence with the staff via e-mail and they were always quick to respond to my questions. The ONLY reason I didn't end up renting there was because they didn't have an apartment available in the time frame I needed. I had to move quickly, as my new job would have been a 75 mile commute from where I used to live. Overall, I'd recommend Crossroads to anyone looking to live on the West side of Monroe County. July 27, 2013
Property OverviewJust a few minutes drive to the west of Rochester, you'll find Crossroad Apartments in the village of Spencerport. In addition to comfortable apartment and townhome living, you'll enjoy on-site recreation facilities, as well as the jogging and biking paths at Erie Canal towpath. Route 259 takes you to all the conveniences found on Ridge Road and access to the city is easy via Routes 104, 31 and I-490. Ask about our "No Fear Lease"
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Basketball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
$100 deposit./apt. $20 monthly per cat. 2 pet limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 597-2497
- Parking Lot
- Monroe County - Northwest
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Downtown - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Rochester Transit - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: Rt. 531 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Pineway
- Elementary School: Terry Taylor
- Junior High School: Cosgrove
- High School: Spencerport
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 150
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed