Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewEnjoy our quaint 1-2 bedroom apartments with heat & hot water included all located in a quaint and quiet setting at Netherlands Village. Conveniently locate to Ellis Hospital, GE GR&D, and Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory (KAPL). Netherlands Village is accessible by bus to all areas of the Capital District, within walking distance of the Sheridan Plaza, and close to the scenic Mohawk-Hudson Bike & Hike Trail.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Vintage Building
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
We allow cats, no dogs. $200 fee. $25 monthly rent per cat.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (518) 631-2159
- Parking Garage
Additional Parking Information
- On street as well as off street parking available. Gararges are an additional $35.00 a month.
- Schenectady & Vicinity
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: CDTA - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-890 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Zoller
- High School: Schenectady
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 132
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Dawn Homes Management