Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewEast Ridge Manor offers efficiency and comfort in our spacious, maintenance free one and two bedroom apartments. Convenient to Wegmans, shopping, banks, & expressways. You'll love the convenience of an all-electric galley kitchen with natural lighting, a separate dining area, a large living room with a picture window, central air conditioning, wall to wall carpeting, spacious closets, a storage area and cable television availability. You can relax knowing there's a security intercom system and 24-hour emergency service. East Ridge Manor residents are delighted with the many conveniences Ridge Road living has to offer...Culver-Ridge Plaza, Wegman's supermarket, a public library and East Ridge High School...all a short stroll away. Within quick driving distance you'll find shops, banks, restaurants, places of worship and schools. A great location for maintaining a self-sufficient lifestyle. For outdoor fun, the property is close to Lake Ontario Beach and you can also enjoy picnicking at beautiful Durand-Eastman Park. Route 104 and Route 590 give you fast access to nearby Seabreeze Amusement Park, golf courses, Eastman Kodak, Lake Ontario and the boating and fishing playland, Irondequoit Bay.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
$100 non refundable deposit with veterinarian's statement that your cat is spayed/neutered and current on shots. $20 monthly per cat limit 2.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 527-2381
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Assigned handicapped parking spaces.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Monroe County - Northeast
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Rochester Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Rt. 104 & Rt. 590 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Durand Eastman
- Elementary School: Ivan Green
- Junior High School: East Irondequoit
- High School: East Ridge
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 184
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except Tue & Thu: 9:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed