Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Evie29 Quiet and pretty area Our son lived at Chartwell Apartments after college with a roomie. It was a perfect area for him and his job..Very nice and manicured place. I highly recommend it.! August 2, 2013
Property OverviewChartwell Townhome Estates is beyond bricks and mortar. It is a hamlet which incorporates all the excellent features of good planning that engineering would economically permit, with an eye to aesthetics and sound construction. It's a matter of pride! You're invited to share this pride with us, by becoming a resident in this well-planned environment built, owned and managed by Mark IV. Nestled in the town of Brighton, Chartwell Townhome Estates is an upscale community of quiet elegance. We are also convenient to shopping, schools, recreational facilities and major work centers.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$200 non-refundable sanitation fee. Cats are $30 per month.Dogs are $50 per month.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (585) 672-7817
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- 2 parking spaces allotted per townhome
- Monroe County - Southeast
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: RTS - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: RT 590 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Brighton City
- Elementary School: Council Rock, French Road
- Junior High School: 12 Corners
- High School: Brighton
- BuildingType: Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 62
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except closed Wednesdays
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Mark IV Enterprises