Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewLive in a spacious townhome in Brighton Colony, where there's lots of open space and great schools, and you're close to work. See these very private one-, two-, and three-bedroom townhomes. Starting at $950 per month for one-bedroom townhomes, this professionally managed and maintained community features private patios.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Pet Interview Required
$350.00 non-refundable pet deposit. No monthly pet fee. Limit two pets per townhouse.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (585) 672-7380
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- NO carports or garages!!
- Monroe County - Southeast
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: RTA - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-590 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Erie Canal
- Elementary School: Council Rock/Frech Road Elementary
- Junior High School: Brighton
- High School: Brighton
- BuildingType: Town House
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 86
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: By Appointment
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Brighton Colony, LLC