Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Judy54 Great place to live. I'm on a waiting list for a 2-bedroom, 1-1/2 bath townhouse. I've lived there before and have friends there. I want to go back. It's like living in the country without being out in the boonies! I didn't have to get involved with traffic to get to the thruway or go to the mall. I loved having my own carport especially in the winter. It was like having my own house but without having to do the maintenance. January 9, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Skytop Village Apartments, a beautiful place to live. Our property features lush landscaping in a beautiful, quiet country setting. You will enjoy the easy access to wherever you want to go. Call our leasing office today for more information on your new home at Skytop Village Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Pet Interview Required
$250 fee per dog..no large dogs. $150 fee per cat...indoor only. Two pet limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 959-8804
- Street Parking
- Ulster County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Metro North or Amtrac - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Trailways - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: Rt. 28 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Kingston Kinderland
- Elementary School: Crosby
- Junior High School: M. Clifford Miller (Town of Ulster)
- High School: Kingston
- BuildingType: Apt. Community,Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 67
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: By Appointment
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Realty Management Concepts