Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5?by ac734 So So Pros: this is a good place for a professional or family to live, as the complex is quiet and the units are clean. It is on 3 bus routes. Cons: maintenance is the slowest of any place i have ever lived and they DO NOT plow to remove snow. If you don't have an SVU you are basically trapped in the parking lot. January 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5?by Rosie14 Ms. I found this to be very acceptable place to live. It will be my place for a home in the near future. July 14, 2013
Property OverviewWarrenwood Apartments have been designed to recreate the privacy and spaciousness of a private home. The wall and floor systems are sound-engineered for quietness. Living room, bedroom, and dining areas are exceptionally large. Ample closet space is provided throughout each apartment. Dramatic three bay sliding glass windows open onto individual balconies or patios. Beautifully landscaped grounds with a pool and three play areas are there for the enjoyment of all. Warrenwood is situated in a quiet residential setting. Warrenwood's convenient location is within minutes of Cornell University via the regularly provided T-Cat bus service as well as the downtown central business district via Rt. 13. Nearby are the excellent Northeast elementary and junior high schools. Warrenwood is also within a few minutes of three regional shopping centers and is ideally located to accommodate all shopping needs.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Cats Allowed
Indoor cats only. $150 pet deposit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 260-7298
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Ample free on-site parking. Garages are available for fee.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Ithaca & Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: T-CAT - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Rt. 13 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Belle Sherman
- Junior High School: Dewitt
- High School: Ithaca
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 180
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Corporate Housing
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM, Except <br><br><b>Monday & Friday office open until 5:00pm.<br><br>
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Ithaca Apartment Management