Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4.7 out of 5?by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5?by NMV57 Beautiful Community I visited Hillcrest Village and loved the community. They had a perfect apartment for me. Unfortunately I have a dog that is over their weight limit and I was unable to sign a lease. I have a friend that lives here and I love everything about Hillcrest Village, although my search goes on. Thank you. October 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5?by Mary This is the best apartment! Nicest and quiet place to live. Leasing staff personnel is excellent September 20, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5?by Jackie228 NICE PLACE THE PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL. BUT THEY SHOULD ALLOW DOGS OF ALL WEIGHTS TO LIVE THERE TOO. YOU SHOULD STOP LIMITING THE WEIGHT OF THE DOGS. September 11, 2013
Property Overview"HEAT AND HOT WATER INCLUDED" Welcome to Hillcrest Village, our apartment homes feature new kitchens which includes gas cooking, dishwasher and space saver microwave ovens. Our upgraded bathrooms feature spacious vanities and tri-view mirrors. For your relaxation Hillcrest Village offers a community center complete with social rooms, fitness center including a sauna, billiards and kitchen. For outdoor activities there is swimming and tennis all of which are included in your monthly rental. We are conveniently located near shopping, fine dining and recreation.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Residents Lounge
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
Maximum of two cats. Maximum two dogs (not to exceed 30 lbs.<br> $50 per month per dog <br> $25 per month per cat<br> Additional non-refundable pet fee of $400 per pet.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (631) 319-3478
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Detached garage available for $100 per month, $100 security deposit.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Ronkonkoma
- Bus: Suffolk Co. Bus Line - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Veterans Highway - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Merrimack
- Junior High School: Sequoia
- High School: Sachem East
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 416
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM