Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Jennifer Nice apartment. Nice neighborhood Maintenance staff was great. I lived in a larger unit. I loved having the washer and dryer in my apartment. Office staff very helpful when I had any issues. Thanks for the 2 years!!! February 26, 2013
Property OverviewNEWER COMPLEX SET IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL AREA. THIS MODERN APARTMENT BUILDING OFFERS THREE APARTMENT SIZES TO MEET YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. FROM 1 PERSON TO A FAMILY, OUR ONE BEDROOM, 2 BEDROOM 1 BATH AND 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH WITH WASHER AND DRYER MAKE APARTMENT LIVING A LUXURY. WHATEVER YOUR DESIRES FOR A HOME OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM IS READY TO MAKE YOUR HOUSING DREAMS COME TRUE.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
Dogs may be up to 40 pounds. $25 per month pet rent.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (607) 821-2669
- Parking Lot
- Binghamton & Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: Rt. 17, I-80 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Glendale Park
- Elementary School: Charles F. Johnson
- Junior High School: Jennie F Snapp
- High School: Union-Endicot High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 42
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Graydon Apartments