Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Tammy Nice Community I have rented from this company at a different location. I think this property is pretty good. It looks like it's peaceful and the staff is great. The property is well maintained. Overall, it looks very nice. October 31, 2012
Property OverviewFairfield Village at Commack offers the ideal mix of convenience and spacious living. Set on 16 acres we offer a country like atmosphere with lavishly landscaped courtyards.Fairfield Village at Commack is conveniently located off of Commack Road just south of Jericho Turnpike. Located nearby, are shops and restaurants offering many different dining and shopping opportunities. Top rated Commack Schools. Long Island Expressway, Exit 52. Northern State Parkway Exit 43.Long Island's famous beaches and parks are a short drive from Fairfield Village at Commack as is the Long Island Railroad Station, which offers service into New York City. Fairfield Village at Commack is a gated community, offers a brand new clubhouse containing a beautifully furnished sitting area state of the art fitness equipment at no additional charge. Our new laundry facility offers the newest innovations in laundry equipment. Units include the following great amenities ... spacious 1br/1bth and 2br/2bth apartment with AC, carpeting, crown and base molding, ceramic tile bath, plush carpeting, ceiling fans, vertical window treatments and tuscany style kitchen cabinetry, some with stainless steel appliances.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Dogs accepted 40 pounds or under. $35 per month dog fee with $400 security deposit and $20 per month for a cat with a $300 security deposit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 847-4944
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Ample parking.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Deer Park - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Suffolk County - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Commack Road/ Jericho Tnpk. - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Hoyt Park
- Elementary School: Wood Park Elementary School
- Junior High School: Commack Middle School
- High School: Commack High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 256
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM