Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewBrockport Crossings is ideal if you need quick and easy access to SUNY Brockport, or just want to live in a thriving Westside community. Units come in a variety of styles, from one-bedroom apartments to three-bedroom townhouses, all with private entrances. Ask about our "No Fear Lease". Crossings is a short distance to the beautiful Victorian Village of Brockport and the Erie Canal Trail where you can walk, bike, or jog. The town of Brockport offers the benefit of small town living with the convenience of shopping, restaurants and recreational activities of a large town.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Basketball Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
1 cat is $20, 2 cats are $40 per month. $100 nonrefundable pet deposit, $200 if the pet is not neutered.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 467-3112
- Parking Lot
- Monroe County - Northwest
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Downtown Rochester - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: RTS - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Rt. 531 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: North Hampton
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, House, Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 154
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed