Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewCountry Club Village is a collection of garden apartments situated in the quaint Union County town of Scotch Plains.Country Club Village has well-appointed homes offering spacious interiors. Choose from one-bedroom apartments or two-bedroom townhomes ranging from 910 square feet to 1315 square feet. Each unit also boasts central air-conditioning, refrigerator, dishwasher, and balcony or patio.Country Club Village's quiet, park-like setting is just one of the many conveniences enjoyed by community residents which include an onsite laundry facility, 24-hour emergency maintenance, ample parking, and easy access to the Garden State Parkway and public transportation. Those with school-aged children will benefit from the area's top-rated school system which offers bus pick-up at the complex.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Basketball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Pets Negotiable
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
Maximum of one pet in select buildings. Please call for details.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (908) 389-6700
- Parking Lot
- Union County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Westfield and Fanwood - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: NJ Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Garden State Pkwy. - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Tamaques Reservation
- Junior High School: Park
- High School: Scotch Plains
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 318
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except EXCEPT: Thursday 10AM-8PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM