Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewTwo blocks north of The Shops at Riverside and close to Routes 4, 17, 80, 95, and the Garden State Parkway, Steuben Arms offers an easy commute to New York City. 8 miles from the George Washington Bridge and a short trip to express buses and commuter trains, the complex is also conveniently located near several large shopping malls. Tranquil and quiet, Steuben Arms offers nearly 700 square feet of space and features all new baths and plenty of closet space.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
Sorry, No Pets!
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 968-1973
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- One assigned space per unit.
- Bergen County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Pascack Valley - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: NJ Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Rte. 4 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Steuben Historical
- Elementary School: Cherry Hill
- Junior High School: River Dell
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 100
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment