Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5?by Nari Worst apartments The office staff doesn't respond to your questions properly. They will direct you to the customer service center and when you call them they will redirect to apartment staff. The security deposit is $750 no matter how clean you leave the apartment they just take your money, if you ready to lose 750$ opt for this apartments. May 14, 2013
Property OverviewConveniently located in Plainsboro, eaves Plainsboro is an Avalon community in a highly desirable area that offers easy access to major highways and public transportation. Great shopping and restaurants nearby. Close to Princeton and one hour from New York City or Philadelphia. One and two-bedroom apartments feature spacious layouts with gourmet kitchens and walk-in closets. Community amenities include sparkling outdoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, tennis courts, and resident clubhouse.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Washer / Dryer
- Furnished Available
- Business Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Outdoor swimming pool/spacious sundeck
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Centralized clubhouse
- Community room with fireplace
- Picnic areas with barbecue grills
- Tennis courts (recently renovated)
- Jogging trail
- Walking distance to downtown area
- Adjacent to town park
- Close proximity to public transportation and schools
- Easy access to US Route 1 and I-95
- Top rated schools: West Windsor - Plainsboro School District ("WWP")
- Minutes from Princeton, NJ and a one-hour drive from New York City or Philadelphia
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Breed and Weight restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (609) 297-8058
- Middlesex County
- BuildingType: Unspecified
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 776
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished
- Weekdays: Mon: 9:30 AM-6:30 PM, Tue: 9:30 AM-6:30 PM, Wed: 9:30 AM-6:30 PM, Thu: 9:30 AM-6:30 PM, Fri: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed