Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewLondon Terrace is conveniently located just off of Route 9 in Middlesex County's, Old Bridge Township. The complex features 962 spacious one-and-two-bedroom residences that range in size from 735 to 1480 square feet and boast a number of impressive appointments including air conditioning,hardwood floors and balcony or patio (per plan). Community amenities include laundry facilities on-site, swimming pool with barbecue and picnic area, playgrounds, basketball courts, tennis court, ample free parking, garages available and 24-hour emergency maintenance. Residents also enjoy being steps from mass transportation, as well as, a number of major highways including Routes 9, 34 and 35 and the Garden State Parkway.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Basketball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
No Pets Allowed.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 337-2604
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Parking Lot
- Middlesex County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: NJ Transit - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: NJ Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Rt. 9, Garden State Pkwy. - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Kennedy
- Elementary School: Cheasequake
- Junior High School: Carl Sandberg
- High School: Old Bridge
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 962
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM, Except Thurs: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM & Friday 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM - Maintenance Hours: M-F 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM