Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewSOMETHING FOR EVERYONE...at Glenwood Apartments. We provide you a convenient location, quiet and gracious living, recreation, superior service and free heat, hot water and cooking gas! With access to all major highways, you'll start your day with an easy commute to New York City, Staten Island, New Brunswick or Trenton. You'll end your day relaxed in our spacious apartments with private patio or balcony in our-tree lined court yards. Enjoy community living again and visit Glenwood Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Basketball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Contact the community for more information.
- Parking Lot
- Middlesex County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Matawan, South Amboy - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Rt18,Rt9 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: RT9,RT18,Turn Pike - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Cheesquake
- Elementary School: Grissom
- Junior High School: Jonas Salk, Sanburg
- High School: Old Bridge East, Old Bridge West
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Walk Up
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 1168
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM