Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Mel77 You guys rock! My son and I were at your facility to check out the available apartments. Jackie, your rep, took us around to numerous rooms. Even though it was one of the hottest days we've had thus far, she took us from room to room without a complaint. She was wonderful. She answered all of our questions and went above and beyond what I expected. We were even able to talk with a couple of your tenants and they all had high praises for your apartments. I plan on moving into one of your units in the near future. Thanks, Jackie, you were a wonderful guide! July 9, 2013
Property OverviewRiverview Gardens was created for those who know what they want out of life. Our elegant homes of distinction provide carefree living with personalized service. You'll be surrounded by natural beauty and vitality. With our central location, you are just minutes from fine dining, shopping, and recreation. With features such as private entrances, wall-to-wall carpet, new kitchens with frost-free refrigerators, ranges, microwave ovens and dishwashers, laundry facilities, a washer/dryer in selected units, attractively landscaped grounds, and a 24-hour resident maintenance staff, you'll be living the good life at Riverview Gardens. Move-out; please call for details. Additional evening weekday hours available for tours by appointment.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Contact the community for more information.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$200 fee. $20 monthly pet fee. 40-pound weight limit. Call for details.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (201) 467-4174
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- A limited number of garage rentals at$55 monthly are available on a waiting list basis.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 1
- Bergen County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Kingsland Station - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: New Jersey Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Rte. 17 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Vinnie Macalusco
- Elementary School: Jefferson
- Junior High School: North Arlington
- High School: North Arlington
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 473
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM