Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewHEAT, HOT WATER & COOKING GAS ARE ALL INCLUDED! ALSO FULL SIZE WASHER AND DRYER IN EACH APARTMENT!Luxury living in North Brunswick. An apartment should be a home, a place to live, to relax in and enjoy. At Colony Oaks, you'll discover an apartment you'll be proud to call home. With spacious floorplans, a great location and a peaceful, quiet atmosphere, you'll have plenty of room to create your own lifestyle. Easy access to Route 1 and mass transit means you'll be quickly on your way to work, shopping, parks and recreation. With a dedicated staff to serve your needs, there is only one local choice. Visit Colony Oaks and see for yourself. Ask about our newly-renovated apartment homes. We feature washers & dryers in each apartment! Colony Oaks offers amenities for the active lifestyle. Enjoy swimming in the Riviera-style pool, work out in the gym room and play a few sets of tennis on one of our two courts. Colony Oaks also hosts resident events throughout the year to foster community spirit. Let Colony Oaks put the style in your lifestyle.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
2 Pets Allowed Cats and dogs up to 15 lbs. Pet Restrictions $250 fee. $25 monthly pet rent.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (877) 405-4096
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Free open parking. Lots large enough for 2 spaces per apartment.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Middlesex County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: New Brunswick - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Suburban Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Route 1 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Sabella Park
- Elementary School: John Adams Elementary School
- Junior High School: Linwood Middle School
- High School: North Brunswick High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 360
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except <br>Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM