Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 2 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5?by JUDE DO NOT MOVE IN HERE! WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE LIVING HERE WITH MY FAMILY. HORRIBLE, AND POORLY RUN MAINTENANCE. SUCH NEGLECT TO TENANTS AND BUILDING CARE. COULD NOT WAIT FOR MY LEASE TO BE UP AND GET OUT. PLUS EVERYTHING IN THE APARTMENTS-(FRIDGE,OVEN,DISHWASHER, CABINETS, ETC) IS 20+ YEARS OLD. NOT A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE. PROBABLY WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE FROM LIVING AT THIS PLACE FOR 12 MONTHS, IT WAS REALLY THAT BAD OF AN EXPERIENCE. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!! February 12, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5?by jerzey928 McGuire's Grove Not bad. Inside is pretty nice. Outside is horrid. December 19, 2012
Property OverviewThe apartment homes at Mc guires Grove are situated on 29 1/2 acres of beautiful, scenic property with private entrances and spacious rooms. Choose from a variety of living spaces designed to meet your every need. You'll be close to transportation, shopping & great entertainment. Call today to make beautiful McGuires Grove your new home! ESPECIAL: Los hogares apartamentos de McGuires Grove contienen un sinnumero de amenidades y extras para su conveniencia. Escoga de una variedad de espacios para sus necesidades. Estara cerca de transportacion, tiendas de compra, y gran entretenimiento. Llame hoy para hacer de McGuires Grove su nuevo hogar!"MIDDLETOWN CATERS TO SENIORS"
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Cats must be declawed
Non-refundable Pet fee of $300.00. Additional Monthly Rent of $50.00 for a cat and $100.00 for a dog. Must agree to all rules and regulations and Pet Policy.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 587-5158
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Ample on site parking conviently located near all apartments.
- Monmouth County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Middletown & Red Bank Stations - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: New Jersey Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Route 35 and Garden State Parkway - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Middletown Village School
- Junior High School: Thompson Middle School
- High School: Middletown North High School
- BuildingType: Courtyard,Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 274
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except BY APPOINTMENT
- Saturday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Renaissance Equity LLC