Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by lar55 Best apts we've been to. Really liked Stoney Run. Only problem was that we are on fixed income as we are disabled. We were $50 a month short to meet their requirements. Tried to explain no credit cards, vehicles both paid off. No other bills. We actually make more than enough for rent&utilities with quite a bit left at end of month. They wouldn't work with us even after i offered to put up 6 months rent for security. November 5, 2012
Property OverviewCome home to convenient living at Village of Stoney Run. Enjoy life on beautiful tree-lined streets, with easy access to transportation, shopping, and entertainment. Choose from a variety of spacious apartments, each with ample closet space and modern amenities. Village of Stoney Run is right where you want to be. Call and ask about One Bedroom SPECIALS!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Basketball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$15-$35 monthly pet fee. Breed restrictions apply. No pit bulls or Rottweilers.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (856) 266-9573
- Parking Lot
- Camden Waterfront/ Cherry Hill
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Patco Speed Line - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: New Jersey Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Rt. 73, Rt. 38, I-295 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- High School: Maple Shade
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 446
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- The Bleznak Organization