Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewOur downtown location and proximity to the Hudson River Waterfront make Curling Club Apartments an excellent place to call home. Those who enjoy outdoor recreation often head to the parks along the water front. Along the water there are opportunities for kayaking, fishing, and much more. Inward from the shore, you find a vibrant neighborhood with many other opportunities for fun. Washington Park and Columbus Park are great places to enjoy a nice day outside with a tennis match or a simply by taking a relaxing walk. Our neighborhood is also home to Carlo???s Bakery. This family owned bakery has been producing the best tasting, wedding cakes, specialty cakes, and baked goods since 1910. If instead you are looking for something less sweet and more savory you might enjoy El Flamboyan Restaurant or Jonny Pepperoni Italian American Kitchen. These are just two of the many amazing restaurants within blocks of our address. If you prefer to prepare your own dishes then you a.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus Service.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
We are a pet friendly apartment community and welcome up to two pets. We have a one-time pet fee of $300 - $500 depending on pet(s) and a monthly pet fee of $25 - $50 depending on pet(s). We are a pet friendly apartment community and welcome up to two pets. We have a one-time pet fee of $300 - $500 depending on pet(s) and a monthly pet fee of $25 - $50 depending on pet(s).
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (201) 499-7744
- Assigned Parking
- Garage and outdoor parking available. Prices vary from $195-$250 per month.
- Parking Space Fee: $195.00
- Hudson County
- Elementary School: Wallace Elementary
- Junior High School: AJ Demarest Middle School
- High School: Hoboken High
- BuildingType: Unspecified
- Number of Floors: 6
- Number of Units: 240
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished
- Weekdays: Mon: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Tue: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Wed: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Thu: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Fri: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM