Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewOakwood Village offers one and two bedroom apartment homes in the heart of Flanders, NJ. Whether you’re on-the-go or enjoy staying in, your new apartment home provides all of the comforts and conveniences you’d expect. Outside, numerous parks and recreational fun are just minutes from our community. Or, enjoy thoughtful amenities like tennis, swimming and mountain views right in your own backyard. Inside, your spacious apartment home boasts an upgraded kitchen and enhanced bathrooms, generous size closets, personal washer and dryer and much more. At Oakwood Village, you’ll get the lifestyle you deserve.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Maximum of two pets per apartment. $350-600 non-refundable deposit. $45-$90 monthly pet rent. Breed restrictions apply. Two Bark Parks on-site.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (855) 239-5197
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Garages available for select apartments.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Randolph/Chester Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: NJ Transit - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Lakeland - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: Rt. 80 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Hacklebarney State Park
- Elementary School: Mt. View
- Junior High School: Mt. Olive
- High School: Mt. Olive
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 1224
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed