Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewAmazing building, amazing neighborhood in downtown Englewood. Walk to many fine restaurants, outdoor cafes, designer boutiques, retail stores, art galleries, and the Bergen Performing Arts Center. Starbucks is across the street.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Door Attendant
- 12 Months
- $75 for direct TV(basic) and internet
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$500 fee per pet. Two pet limit. 40 pound weight limit. $75 a month pet rent per pet.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 920-8060
- Parking Garage
Additional Parking Information
- Secure, enclosed parking below the building.
- Bergen County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: On-site
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: Rt. 4 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Mackay
- Elementary School: Cleveland
- Junior High School: Janis E. Dismus
- High School: Academies at Englewood
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Units: 188
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except Closed Tuesdays
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM