Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Katie Great Community Current resident...This community is great for singles and young families. Very quiet and clean. April 18, 2013
Property OverviewMenlo Park Apartments is conveniently located off Route 1 on the border of Edison and Woodbridge offering easy access to the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, I-287, Route 27, Metro Park Train Station and NYC Buses. Few apartment communities offer such suburban charm in a location so close to the heart of the metropolitan area. Surrounding Menlo Park Apartments you'll find Menlo Park Mall, Woodbridge Center, Roosevelt Park (with lake, tennis, bike trails and live outdoor theater), cinemas, restaurants, banking, medical facilities, public transportation, grocery and convenience stores.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Parking Lot
- Middlesex County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Metro Park - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: Rt. 1 & GSP - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Roosevelt
- Elementary School: Menlo Park Terrace School #19
- Junior High School: Iselin/Edison
- High School: JFK/JP Stevens
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 222
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Single Family Home
- Weekdays: By Appointment
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment
Property and Management Company
- Capitol Management Corporation