Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewLocated in the heart of Middlesex County in Edison Township is Durham Woods, an impressive collection of 1000 garden apartments. Our units boast spacious floorplans with interiors that range in size from 800 to 1715 square feet of luxurious living space. Residences are available with one or two-bedrooms, one bath, and a host of amenities including individually controlled heat and central air, washer and dryer (per plan), built-in dishwasher, range with hood, refrigerator, full dining room, wall-to-wall carpeting, ample closet space, private balconies and individual entrances. Residents of Durham Woods benefit from the convenience of onsite laundry rooms, off-street parking, and an ideal location, just minutes from the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Routes 1, 9, 287, and 440. A mass transportation hub, Metro Park, can also be found nearby making commuting a breeze. A wide variety of entertainment, recreation, and shopping can be enjoyed with Woodbridge Center Mall, Menlo Park Mall, and Middlesex Mall all just a short distance away. Washer and Dryers are available in select homes.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- Basketball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- Discount at Nearby Club
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Reserved resident spaces.
- Middlesex County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Metuchen & Edison - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: I-287, Hwy. 1, NJ Tpke., Garden Sta - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Roosevelt
- Elementary School: Lincoln
- Junior High School: Thomas Jefferson
- High School: Edison
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 1000
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except Tue and Thu: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM