Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5?by babygirl worst place ever they have poor maintenance ... the apartment starts to fall apart and noone fixes it ... its too much money for a place thts not wortth it February 7, 2013
Property OverviewBest location in the area - conveniently located right next door to CVS, PNC Bank, and Twin Rivers Shopping Center. Stores and schools all within walking distance from community. Heat and hot water included, individual heat control units, central air conditioning, new custom blinds, laundry facilities. Includes all Twin Rivers pools, tennis courts and recreation. 1/2 block from NY buses. One mile east of Exit 8, NJ turnpike. Call our leasing office today to see your new apartment at Twin Rivers Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Basketball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Parking Lot
- Mercer County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-95, Rt. 33 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Etra
- Elementary School: Kids Kottage/Ethel McKnight
- Junior High School: Krepps
- High School: Hightstown
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Courtyard
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 183
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Twin Rivers Apartments