Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Brian Very good apartment community In looking at the studio apartment at Marina Park, Gina was very helpful, knowledgeable, and explaiuned everything very well. The apartment that was shown to me was clean, even though they were still preparing it. I am just trying to figure out what works best for me at this time. December 29, 2012
Property OverviewAccented by the beauty of nature, Marina Park Apartments is designed for people who choose comfortable carefree living. Ideally located across from a small marina on Cooper River, with easy access to highways, commuting is a breeze. Close proximity to Philadelphia provides you with all the amenities of a historic city. Marina Park features bright and spacious studio and one bedroom apartments, optional balcony or terrace, fully-equipped kitchens and individually controlled heat and air conditioning in your home. Call or stop by Marina Park today to experience exceptional living with a personal touch! $350 Referral Bonus!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- Cats Allowed
$200 fee. $15 monthly rent.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 943-2359
- Parking Lot
- Camden Waterfront/ Cherry Hill
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Hi-Speed Line, Light Rail - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: I-95, I-295 & NJ Tpke. - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Cooper River
- Elementary School: Willam P. Tatem
- Junior High School: Collingswood
- High School: Collingswood
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 109
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: Closed