Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5?by Honest-consumer Good Enough If you don't mind maintenance men not taking care of issues (we've been waiting 6 months for a very simple fix), and you don't mind calling and paying for your own exterminator for ant and spider infestations, then it's a good deal. I'd contact them directly for prices though because we pay a lot less than what is stated on this site. July 4, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5?by CynB A Lovely Community I have enjoyed living at HIllcrest very much! Diego and the rest of the maintenance crew are absolutely the best! Whenever I have needed help, they have always been there within moments,extremely kind, helpful and professional. I have been proud to call Hillcrest my home, and I recommend Hillcrest to anyone needing an apartment. March 20, 2013
Property Overview*Prices are subject to change*Hillcrest Village has been architecturally designed to provide the ultimate in contemporary and fine living. Newly remodeled, the charm and desirability of Hillcrest Village is further enhanced by its ideal location in the lovely Hillcrest section of Clark, bordering the beautiful residential areas of Westfield and Scotch Plains. Hillcrest Village residents enjoy the nearby conveniences of the finest modern schools, great shopping, dining, and located close to all major highways.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Swim club
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
25 pound weight limit. Pets restricted to certain units.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (732) 491-8636
- Street Parking
- Parking Lot
- Union County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: NJ Transit - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: NJ Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Garden State Pkwy. - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Clark P.S.
- Junior High School: Clark P.S.
- High School: Arthur L. Johnson
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 290
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except 08901
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- The George Rieder Group