Thousand Oaks Village
Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 2 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5?by Jen Not bad but takes forever to fix anything and windows are horrible! The price keeps going up while the amenities keep going down. After many times complaining about very very bad drafts in the windows, they will not do anything about them. Heating is electric and in the winter your electric bill can be very high due to the wind just blowing through cracks and horrible windows. Staff is very nice and helpful but can't do anything about fixing windows or painting. People living in the area are very nice and can not complain about them at all. March 30, 2013
Property OverviewSPECIAL: ONE MONTH FREE ON SELECT UNITS! Come home to convenient living at Thousand Oaks Village. Enjoy life on beautiful tree-lined streets, with easy access to transportation, shopping, and entertainment. Choose from a variety of floorplans, each with ample closet space and modern amenities. Thousand Oaks Village is right where you want to be.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Cats must be declawed
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
- Monmouth County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Academy - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Route 36 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 304
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM, Except Tuesdays Closed
- Saturday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company