Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5?by lin48 This is a quiet community. Visited this property recently and was impressed with the area. Nice quiet community with senior center close by. Very likely to call them back when my current lease is up. Very friendly staff to show up around the complex. I was impressed with the area and community. November 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5?by Jules77 Best Move we could have made We have lived here for 10 months! The staff is amazing! Maintenance repairs issues within 24 hours, usually within an hour. The complex is quiet. Love the gym! Beautifully landscaped! We had a bad experience before this for our first time renting after being homeowners for 15 years! We LOVE living here!! March 27, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Meadows II Condominiums, where quality and comfort meet amidst park-like, lush landscaping. Living here, you'll be close to the largest shopping center in Reno, plus grocery stores, K-Mart, casinos, and restaurants. You'll have 24-hour access to a state-of-the-art fitness center and a hot tub, and the use of a modern laundry center. Water, trash pick-up, and sewer connect all paid for by owner. Our on-site management will meet your needs in a friendly and efficient manner. Let Meadows II Condominiums be your new home.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$300 for one pet. $500 for two pets. Limit two.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (775) 624-8040
- Assigned Parking
Additional Parking Information
- Parking sticker assigned to all residents. One-bedroom units receive one carport. Two-bedroom units receive one carport and one uncovered space.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Reno & Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Cityfare Bus - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: 395, 80 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Ribera
- Elementary School: Smithridge
- Junior High School: Pine
- High School: Wooster, Galena
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 96
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex, Corporate Housing, Military Housing, Seniors Community
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- MPM Corporation