Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by DanC33 Just Rented Just rented here and it is an older apartment building.(33 years)But they are clean and well kept. Bobi the manager is a very nice lady who is always on top of things. The grounds are clean and well kept as well. They do have a laundry facility on site but it is small and they also have a playground but it Is for toddlers. The pictures on this site do not do this complex justice. If your considering Fallon, make an appointment and go see them. February 7, 2014
Property OverviewWelcome to Churchill Village Apartments, where quality and comfort meet. Enjoy such amenities as a tot lot, laundry facilities, and 24-hour emergency maintenance. Our on-site management will meet your needs in a friendly and efficient manner. Let Churchill Village Apartments be your new home.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- We pay for your: Water, Sewer, and Hot Water Usage…
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$300 Pet Deposit. $10 monthly pet rent. Maximum of 45 pounds.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (775) 546-2038
- Parking Lot
- Reno & Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: Hwy. 95 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Oats, Laura Mills, Liberty Pond
- Junior High School: Churchill County
- High School: Churchill County
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 100
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except When closed for meetings or appointments.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Manage Inc