Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Greg2013 Interesting community with good location I was impressed with the quality appearence of the overall area and how the apartment community fit well into it. The units were better than average, and seemed to be a good value. November 6, 2012
Property OverviewEl Chaparral... the Northland's best kept secret! Experience comfortable living in a quiet secluded setting at El Chaparral. We are minutes from most major highways with easy access to all Kansas City has to offer. While our location will entice you, our affordability will more than impress you. Our beautiful community is hidden away in a naturally wooded setting. Stop looking and come see.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Pets Negotiable
- Pet Interview Required
$250 pet deposit and a signed pet agreement.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (864) 438-0992
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Platte County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: k.c.ata - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-29 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Line Creek Park
- Elementary School: English Landing Elementary School
- Junior High School: Plaza Middle School
- High School: Park Hill South High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 230
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Charles F. Curry Real Estate Company