Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by bubbles81 We loved it! The complexe is very nice, I hope that my family will be living there soon. December 7, 2012
Property OverviewTwo innovatively designed 3 bedroom duplex floor-plans. Backed by natural wooded areas, close to parks and within minutes to World's of Fun/Ocean's of Fun. Easy access to I-435/I-35/H210. You'll find unlimited possibilities to reflect your lifestyle. Discover the many ways to make Creekwood Park Duplexes your home.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- On-Site Management
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
- Cats must be declawed
- Pet Interview Required
$500 deposit 50 lb weight limit. $100 non-refundable fee per pet, limit 2 pets. No aggressive breeds.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 357-0358
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
Additional Parking Information
- Attached 1 or 2 car garage, driveway & street parking. 2 car driveway holds multiple vehicles
- Kansas City - North
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Cathleen Turner - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: The Metro
- Highway: I-435, Hwy. 210 & I-35 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Oceans of Fun, Worlds of Fun
- Elementary School: Topping
- Junior High School: Maple Park
- High School: Winnetonka
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Town House
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Units: 58
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: By Appointment
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment
Property and Management Company
- Charles F. Curry Real Estate Company