Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 2 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5?by Exresident Too Good to be True I lived here for 1.5 years. The apartments are not built well, meaning you can hear almost everything. I could hear my neighbor walking, using the bathroom, going outside, closing his cabinets. The management company does repair things quickly, although they dont leave notes to tell you its done. However, beware, they will nickle and dime you for everything. You pay a deposit for a garage remote. Lived others places and they never charged. When you move out, they also nickel and dime you, charging you for not clearning ceiling fans or little stuff that was not cleaned when you moved in. Location is great and was best thing about this place. They resealed the driveways and towed residents cars if they were not moved although the apartment complex did not stick to the schedule. Then they tried to charge the residents the fee for the towing. April 2, 2013
Property OverviewWoodchase Apartments represents the status in apartment living for which all others strive. With luxurious, superbly crafted interiors and quiet, wooded settings, Woodchase expresses good taste and sophistication and affords the many extras that you demand. Come and experience the Woodchase Apartments difference, where luxury is a standard feature!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
45lb. weight limit, $200 non-refundable pet deposit, $30 monthly rent for 1 pet, $45 monthly rent for 2 pets.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 461-6063
- Parking Garage
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $40.00
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: Hwy. 270, Hwy. 40 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Creve Coeur
- Elementary School: Riverbend
- Junior High School: Parkway Central
- High School: Parkway Central
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Town House
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 186
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex, Corporate Housing
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM, Except Friday (8am-3:30pm)
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed