Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Andy12 Wonderful Apartments Theses are wonderful apartments. Different floor plans. Each floor plan is beautiful. They were to be Condos in Woodbury but they were turned into apartments. I live in a beautiful area of Woodbury with all their walking paths and parks. The neighborhood is beautiful. I plan on living here for a long time. April 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5?by klutzie Regency Rocks Perfect location for getting to and from work and my daughter driving to and from River Falls. Very quiet and the underground garage was a life saver during the winter. The apartment was spacious and we loved the gas fireplace and the openness of the layout. Overall, if we did not buy a house we would have lived there a very long time. Staff was very nice and maintenance was at the top of their game. The grounds was clean and very pretty out in the country a bit, with only 38 apartments in the whole complex. Very quiet and peaceful. Loved Regency it Rocks! May 21, 2013
Property Overview$700 Off First Month on Gorgeous 2 Bedroom/2 Third Floor Bath "Porthaven" if move in by 5/1** BREATHE EASIER, 100% SMOKE-FREE LIVING * One Level Condominium Style Apartments - Dog Friendly*, Underground Reserved Parking Stall Included. Features include: Gas Fireplace, central air, 9 foot ceilings, over-sized windows, full size washers & dryers! This community is adjacent to a wide-open prairie, yet minutes from I94. *Dog breed/weight restrictions apply *Starting rents after specials pro-rated over 12 Month Lease Term as applicable. Availability, specials and prices subject to change at any time.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Discount at Nearby Club
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
$400 deposit for dogs($200 refundable) and $40 monthly pet rent. $300 deposit for cats($200 refundable)and $10 monthly pet rent.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (651) 967-7429
- Parking Garage
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Private 2-car garages available for $95/month. One reserved underground parking spot included with apartment. Additional stalls are $50.
- Parking Space Fee: $50.00 - $95.00
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: I-94 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Lake Elmo Elementary
- Junior High School: Oakland Jr. High
- High School: Stillwater
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Town House
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Units: 38
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM, Except Monday 9:00am - 1:00pm / Friday By Appointment
- Saturday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: By Appointment