Rated 1 out of 5?by Biggie this is awful apartments.
The office staff is horrendous. Nothing about them is professional. , I had threaten to talk to corporate before I got an answer from them. Office staff is who is writing the 5 star google review ,never tell you if you receive package and treat you like you are living for free not like you are paying so much money for less comfort. Had the same maintenance request 7 times before it was resolved at all.found mouses couple of times,water leaking and never change the carpet, Overall office staff make it not worth living there.horrible place.
October 25, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5?by nothankstothisplace Not Ideal
The office staff is horrendous. Nothing about them is professional. Alison is less then helpful, I had threaten to talk to corporate before I got an answer from her. Office staff is who is writing the 5 star google review-umm conflict of interest much!??! Lost a package and never found it. Had the same maintenance request 4 times before it was resolved at all. Overall management and office staff make it not worth living there.
March 21, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5?by hbento87 DO NOT LIVE HERE!!!
Super expensive! electric bill was over $200 a month!!! staff unwilling to help you at all once you sign the lease. nice amenities but you pay wayyyyy to much for it!! Everything costs money! You will regret moving in here!
February 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5?by KFell Lived here for 3 years already!
I wanted to write a review because there are only two mediocre reviews on here and I really love this place. A few years ago there was a change in management but now that it been steady in the last year the apartment has been great!
The office staff is always welcoming and friendly, and the maintenance never takes more than a day or two to come fix something. The building even offers free yoga and cooking classes to their tenants! I love the luxury feel of the apartment building and the underground heated garage is the best thing ever in Minnesota winters.
October 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5?by TimberWolf 79 Worth the money but with some flaws
1. Upon moving in they don't tell you that this is a heavily dog populated unit NOW don't get me wrong, in the time I lived here, I rarely if ever heard a dog barking but on occasion, you can smell some lazy renters dog remnants in the hallway or in the trash at the bottom of the stairs.
2. While it is a nice place, it is very cheaply made. The walls are paper thin, not the worst thing but eh it's annoying sometimes
3. THE WORST THING is the TV, they will tell you that you have to get cable to get a signal but that's a lie and its not. They allow the regular American stations to be switched to Russian since this is a heavily Russian populated area. I know this because the cable guy told me when i asked him why all of my channels for basic TV were in Russian. It's the one thing that makes me mad about living here. To be in America and have to pay for what is usually free American TV, they substitute it for Russian people because of contracts or some bull.
4. The management is okay, nothing rude about them, nothing great about them either. They can forget to tell you that you have a package in the office but that's all that I can think of for them.
5. The gym is small but not many ppl are in there often as you would think so you can get a workout in in peace and quiet. The pool is located outdoors and facing the sun which is both great and not so great when it's super hot out.
6. The location is great...you are a walk/short bike ride away from Fort Snelling and the Minnesota biking trails, pike island and man-made lake. You are a block away from the grocery store which is expensive but very convenient. In 15 minutes you can enjoy a nice walk or job or even a 5 min car ride to Highland Park area where you have cute little shops and diners and small theater. OR you can hop on the 54 bus to Mall of America which is a 12-15 min bus ride over the freeway making a stop at the airport from which you can get off at the airport and take the train to either Minnehaha Falls, or Minneapolis or downtown Minneapolis which is full of stores, restaurants with rooftop service, clubs, gardens, etc. . .and from there you can even take a bus to uptown Minneapolis which is a short walk or bike ride to Lake Calhoun or even bike ride from downtown to lake Calhoun on the rental bikes for 15 mins (the 1st 30 n the bike are free). . .so there is a lot of variety in this neighborhood and ease of getting to other neighborhoods without even driving.
7. If you have kids, there is a high school in walking distance with adjoining elementary school or there is Horace Mann in Highland park and Saint Agnes private school.
Overall- This is a nice place to live mainly because of the location and the fact that you have a washer and dryer in the apartment and the parking lot parking is great. . . .
May 22, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5?by KST1500 Customer Service and Office Staff is the worst!
The apartment layouts of this building is great. And the maintenance staff is very helpful. But the office staff in the main office is horrible. They are not helpful, friendly, or apologetic when they screw something up. They are often late, not around during their "open" hours, and have lost packages with no apology given. I would not recommend moving here.
May 3, 2013