Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5?by THETRUTH DO NOT LIVE HERE DO NOT LIVE HERE!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT! VERY GHETTO AREA, NOT SAFE, NOT CLEAN, VERY NOISY! I HAD TO CALL THE COPS THE OTHER NIGHT AT 1 AM, DISRESPECTFUL NEIGHBORS THINK THAT ITS OK TO START A FIST FIGHT AND WAKE EVERYONE UP. GO LOOK UP ALL REVIEWS BEFORE CONSIDERING ON LIVING HERE. GREAT LOCATION BUT NOT THE IDEAL ENVIRONMENT TO LIVE IN! September 16, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Courtyard Apartments. We are located in a great area just minutes from Downtown and Uptown! With units that have double or triple the balcony space! Call our leasing office to set an appointment to view your future home 952-594-3374.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Cats must be declawed
$200 non-refundable fee. $20 monthly rent per cat. Two cat limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (612) 326-5030
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Permit Parking-No charge! Free Parking!
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 1
- Hopkins/St. Louis Park
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak
- Bus: MTC - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 100 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Susan Lindgren
- Junior High School: St. Louis Park Junior High School
- High School: St. Louis Park Senior High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Courtyard, Walk Up
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 151
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed