Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 2.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5?by anonymous Do your research I've lived on the "old side" for about a year and a half now, and I grow more disgusted every day. There are constant leaks through the ceilings in many of the hallways and apartments. Only bandaid repairs are only done leaving moisture, smells and black mold. I am embarrassed to have any visitors. Also the name of this apartment building recently changed to hide its history. Search "plymouth oaks apartments" if you want real reviews. The only reason I give this place 2 stars is the amount of space for the money and they are dog friendly. July 29, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5?by Finder Place looks ok The place looks ok, but a little bit too far away from the school I am attending, so decided not to move there. January 24, 2013
Property OverviewAvailable 11-1: One Bedroom with garage only $725! Your new home awaits! Surround your self in a peaceful community at Plymouth Commons. Our features include an attached garage, an indoor pool and sauna, walking paths, and easy access to Highway 169. Our apartments are cable ready and heat, water and garbage is included in the rent.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Volleyball Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$400.00 pet deposit per pet.$300.00 is refundable. No Monthly Pet Rent!!
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (612) 284-1567
- Parking Garage
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- 1 garage stall is included in our 1 and 2brs.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $35.00
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: Highway 169 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: French Park
- Elementary School: Sonneyson Elementary School
- Junior High School: Plymouth Middle School
- High School: Armstrong High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 213
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM, Except Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Gary Brummer