Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewAt Riverview Apartments, you have the best of both worlds by being close to all the conveniences, but nestled in a quiet residential area. Located one block from bike trails, picnic areas, playgrounds, and boat landings on the Mississippi River, residents can choose from a variety of activities right outside their front door. You can also stay home and take advantage of our outdoor heated pool, sauna, and community room. Enjoy the convenience of shopping, restaurants, and downtown all just minutes away. Residents at Riverview Apartments enjoy the peace and tranquility of knowing that their home is where they can go to get away from it all. **A maximum of two garage parking spaces per unit are available for $50 per space.Property is currently being remodeled!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Cats must be declawed
$300 deposit. $100 fee. Two cat limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (612) 424-9164
- Street Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Garages available for $50.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $50.00
- Brooklyn Park/Brooklyn Center
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Metro Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 252, I-94 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Mississippi River
- Elementary School: Evergreen Park
- Junior High School: Jackson
- High School: Champlin Park
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 254
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except Wed: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM