Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewOak Glen of Edina...WE offer it all! LOCATED IN THE EDINA SCHOOL DISTRICT, ATTACHED DOUBLE CAR GARAGE's, IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER's,Private formal entryway's, Seperate Dining Room and CENTRAL A/C for those warm Minnesota days!Incredible location, near Hwy's 100,494,169 and 62 - Everything you need is just minutes away! We offer a custom designed community! Pack your picnic basket and enjoy our private pond ( that includes a water feature), and a playground for the kids, no need to leave home to enjoy a park-like setting! We offer a unique opportunity to live in a beautiful setting. The community and neighborhood are prestigious. Your townhome is private and elegant. Parks, shopping,schools and the prestigious Southdale Mall are minutes away! Completely renovated begining in 2003,our townhomes are pleasing in architectural design, convenient in floor plans and living arrangements, and excellent in quality. The surroundings are pastoral with lots of natural open space (including your own private balcony!) and fine old oak trees. In short, Oak Glen is a community of distinction. Feline "friends" are welcome! Why not the finest for your family Call today to schedule a personal tour and ask about our current "SPECIALS"!! Hurry, as these beautiful townhomes are going fast & our "specials" are subject to current availability!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Cats must be declawed
Maximum of two pets. $250 deposit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (612) 279-8293
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
Additional Parking Information
- Two-car attached garages. Outdoor parking is first-come, first-serve.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Bloomington/ Edina/ Richfield
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: MTC - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 100 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Lewis
- Elementary School: Creek Valley
- Junior High School: Valley View
- High School: Edina
- BuildingType: Town House
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 64
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM, Except Tues/Thurs: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Metroplex, Inc.