Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5?by BoomBoom Great neighborhood, nice apartment for the price We have lived here for over a year and are very happy. The location is very close to the lakes area but it's so quiet! The concrete walls are quiet but our cell phone service wasn't great so Verizon gave us a booster that helped a lot. Staff has been great and the maintenance guy is awesome! He's very helpful and takes care of issues very fast. Very nice pool and party room but we are looking forward to the fitness room opening in October. Would highly recommend - great value for this neighborhood. September 25, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5?by crabbytenant Don't move here If you love screaming children and no cell service, this is the place for you! The neighbors let their kids run around and play loudly in the hallways, but if you make a noise after 11pm you'll get a passive aggressive note under your door! I have absolutely no cell service anywhere in the building. The appliances are junk, toilet is black from water corrosion,cabinets are small and awkward and you can't hang anything on the walls. Kari is the only good thing about this place. She is sweet, well mannered and very forgiving for small mistakes (like late rent) The pool is pointless, you can't do anything fun and its always full of unattended children. June 17, 2013
Property OverviewJoppa Lane Apartments is a quiet community located minutes from Downtown, Uptown and the city lakes. Underground heated garage plus offstreet parking. Concrete construction, heat included and we are close to Uptown and Downtown! On busline to Downtown!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
No pets allowed
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 233-1706
- Parking Garage
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Heated garage at Joppa I. Joppa I and Joppa II have attached garages. Three parking lots in complex.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $55.00
- Not Listed
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: MTC #17 - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 100 & 394 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Fern Hill Park
- Elementary School: Peter Hebart Primary School
- Junior High School: St. Louis Park Junior High School
- High School: St. Louis Park Senior High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Units: 144
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except Tue and Fri: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM<br>
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Eberhardt Properties, Inc.