Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5?by GTL Great place for the price I've lived at Geoergetown for 2 1/2 years. It's in a great location, can get just about anywhere in 15-20 minutes. There is a paved trail that goes all the way downtown for biking/running. It's generally a quiet place, the only times I've had issues was with music and I just asked the neighbors to turn it down and never had an issue again. Maintenance is quick if you need something quick, and the office people have always been friendly. The only negative I would have to say is that the hallway often has a foul odor, sometimes due to cooking smells, other times I'm not sure what the heck it is. Overall, I would recommend living here, especially if you have a smaller budget. March 1, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5?by Tizzle Nice apartments. These apartments are good for if you are looking for privacy or to be left alone. Its peaceful with minor noise which I like because that means I don't have to be silent. Pools and weight room are very convenient! I am planning on living here a long time. April 12, 2013
Property OverviewGeorgetown on the River is proud to offer 1 and 2 bedrooms for rent in Fridley, MN. Georgetown is located right off of HWY 694 and East River Road, just 10 minutes from downtown. Situated on 30 acres of the Mississippi River and loaded with amenities including indoor pool, 2 outdoor pools, state of the art fitness center, billiard room, community room and 2 guest suites. We are a family run business that has been serving residents for nearly 50 years! Come and see why our residents love Georgetown on the River!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Guest Room(s)
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
Cats are welcome!
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 731-9545
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- We have detached garages for 40$ per month. We have plenty of outdoor parking for every building.
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 1
- Parking Space Fee: $40.00
- Not Applicable
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Northstar Commuter Rail - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: #850 or #852 - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-694 and Hwy 100 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Island of Peace Park
- Elementary School: Stevenson Elementary
- Junior High School: Fridley Middle School
- High School: Fridley High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 462
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except Friday 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 04:00 PM