Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 2 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5?by Justin2006 Quality building The property is recently renovated. My wife does not feel safe in the community during the night. February 25, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5?by shin1 This apartment is overpriced The apartments are small, and very close together. Not much privacy! Fairly clean. Overpriced! January 29, 2014
Property OverviewWelcome to Gateway Commons in Brooklyn Center. Located near transportation and shopping, Gateway Commons offers value, comfort, and convenience. Our amenities include limited-controlled access, a play area, and laundry facilities. Our professional on-site management and maintenance staff will graciously see to all your needs. You are our priority at Gateway Commons!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- Free Weights
- Basketball Court(s)
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Indoor Pool
- Party Room
- Fitness Room
- Cats Allowed
$400 deposit per cat. Limit two.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 416-3198
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Gated, permit parking. Garage parking is extra.
- Brooklyn Park/Brooklyn Center
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Metro Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 100 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Earl Brown
- High School: Cooper
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Courtyard
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 252
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- Gary Brummer