Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Rick1 Great Place to Live I love living in these apartments. The individual unit is very spacious and in good condition. I rarely hear any neighbors and people are very friendly. I wish it had a couple more amentities but overall it's a great place to live! May 4, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5?by M122 Average appartment The apartments looks old from outside. Its not connected to bus routes. They don't have any sample flats to show. December 12, 2012
Property OverviewStanley Terrace apartments offer huge 1 and 2 bedroom apartments (some with balconies) for rent in Bloomington, MN, a beautifully landscaped property with elevators, two outdoor pools, community garden and a barbecue area. This is commuter's dream, with easy access to the freeways and public transportation. Normandale Community College, Highland Ski Area, the Mall of America, walking paths, Normandale Lake, shopping, entertainment and restaurants are all just minutes away. Stanley Terrace is located within biking & walking distance to Normanadale Office Park. Stanley Terrace apartments are spacious with plenty of storage including large walk-in closets, dishwasher, garbage disposal, balcony, air conditioning, ceiling fans, onsite laundry rooms, party room and underground garage parking. Cat friendly apartments. Call today for more information!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
Limit two pets. $500 deposit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (612) 284-3395
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- $40 per stall. $45 for underground, heated stalls.
- Bloomington/ Edina/ Richfield
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Lite Rail - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: MTC - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-494, Rt.100 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Normandale Lake
- Elementary School: Poplar Bridge
- Junior High School: Oak Grove
- High School: Jefferson
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 114
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- BT& A Construction