Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewPeppercorn Apartments are Wyoming's best kept secret. With a convenient location at 32nd Street and Clyde Park, we are within minutes from downtown Grand Rapids, shopping, entertainment, restaurants, parks and places of worship. We also offer beautifully landscaped grounds, on-site professionals and a courteous staff. Come see why Peppercorn Apartments is the best choice for your next apartment home. *Prices are subject to change without notice.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Cats must be declawed
Cats (two maximum) - $300 deposit, $25 monthly rent per cat. Dogs (one maximum) - $300 cleaning fee and $25 monthly rent. Breed and weight restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (616) 828-5327
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Garages available for an additional fee.
- Grand Rapids & Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Grata - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 131 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Hillcroft
- Elementary School: West Godwin
- Junior High School: Godwin Heights
- High School: Godwin Heights
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 217
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed