Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by KGB1 Would love to live here! I visited this property with the intention on moving here. The leasing staff was professional and very nice. The property seemed to be well-kept and quiet. I plan on moving here as soon as an apartment becomes available. October 4, 2013
Property OverviewCLOSE TO THE GM TECH CENTER, TACOM, CHRYSLER & FORD!! REDUCED SECURITY DEPOSIT! CALL NOW FOR DETAILS & AVAILABILITY! ASK US ABOUT OUR MILITARY, MEDICAL, FIRE & POLICE DISCOUNT PROGRAM!! *** Every apartment home at the prestigious community of Kings Arms Apartments offers apartment convenience with the lifestyle of home. With your choice of one and two-bedroom apartments or a three-bedroom townhome, you will discover room in which to live and relax at Kings Arms Apartments, while providing quality and the best value to satisfy your needs. We feature a sparkling swimming pool for your recreation, a basketball court, storage areas, laundry facilities, package receiving, carports, and individually controlled entrances for your convenience. We are also a pet-friendly community that welcomes cats and dogs. Our on-site management and maintenance will take care of your needs in a professional and reliable manner. Come home to Kings Arms Apartments!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Basketball Court(s)
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Please inquire about our pet policy. $200 fee. $25 monthly rent per pet. Maximum of two cats, or 2 small dogs allowed, or one large dog. 50-pound limit. Dogs only allowed in select apartments.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (248) 918-0795
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Motorcycles allowed with restrictions.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 1
- Parking Space Fee: $18.00
- Sterling Heights
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Pontiac - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Semta - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-696 - More Than 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Metro
- Elementary School: Oakbrook
- Junior High School: Heritage
- High School: Stevenson
- BuildingType: Apt. Community,Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 308
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM